Totally Twill: Beyond the Basics Video Download
Advance your weaving twill skills with master weaver Robyn Spady!
Totally Twill: Beyond the Basics
If you love to create original patterns and weave them into a variety of designs, then twill is the weave structure for you! In this video workshop, Robyn Spady shows how you can start with a single threading and create a variety of surprising and sophisticated twill patterns and designs.
You will go beyond just the fundamentals in this workshop and dive into the vast possibilities of twill! If you need the basics to twill or just a refresher, check out Robyn’s workshop, Totally Twill: The Basics.
- How to plan steps and runs for advancing and advancing point twills
- How to define grid and path for a networked twill
- How to scale a network draft to fit the number of shafts on your loom
- Techniques for designing and scaling with weaving software
- Tips for threading and weaving complex twills
- Color strategies for echo weave
- Designs for corkscrew and manifold twills
From dramatic echo weaves to subtle and unexpected networked twills, these twills are some of the most beautiful weaves around. With Robyn’s enthusiastic and expert instruction, you can take your twill designing and weaving to a whole new level.
Order or download Totally Twill: Beyond The Basics today!
Thank you to our sponsors at Halcyon Yarn!
If you'd like to purchase the streaming version of this video, visit: Totally Twill: Beyond the Basics