Weave Together with Handwoven (February 25-29, 2024)
Whether you’re a multi-shaft or small-loom weaver, you’ll love this new weaving retreat from February 25-29, 2024, in Loveland, Colorado. Join us for four luxurious days of weaving with top-notch teachers and courses that fit your interests.
Learn from some of the greatest weaving teachers and fiber artists in the world, including:
- Deb Essen has achieved the Certificate of Excellence in Handweaving Level 1 through the Handweaver’s Guild of America and was inducted into the Montana Circle of American Masters in Folk and Traditional Art.
- Sara Goldenberg White has been teaching weaving along the Front Range for over a decade.
- Bobbie Irwin has been weaving for 50 years and teaching for guilds, conferences, shops, and craft schools since 1985 in 40 states, Canada, and Australia.
- John Mullarkey is passionate about teaching tablet weaving and exploring new ways to make the art form more contemporary.
- Gabi van Tassell is a fiber enthusiast, maker, teacher, designer, and writer.
- Kate Larson is the editor of Spin Off and loves using fiber arts as a bridge between her passions for art and agriculture.
- Angela Schneider is both a techie and an artist—but above all, she’s a teacher. As Long Thread Media’s project editor, she checks and double-checks project instructions in an impressive range of fiber arts.
All accommodations, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, classes, materials fees, and evening events are included, but space is limited.
Participants will be invited to choose classes on a first purchased, first choice basis.
We will offer full refunds for any reason until November 25, 2023.
Room Types (All Private Rooms Single Occupancy):
- Private Room (King Bed): You will have your own room for 4 nights with a private bathroom.
Shared Room (2 Queen Beds): You will be in a room with another attendee for 4 nights and sharing a bathroom.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If there is someone you'd like to share a room with, please make that note in the checkout notes.
Thank you, Sponsors
Treenway Silks is where spinners find the silk they love. Select from the largest variety of silk spinning fibers, silk yarn, and silk threads & ribbons at www.TreenwaySilks.com. You'll discover a rainbow of colors, thoughtfully hand-dyed in Colorado. Love natural? Treenway's array of wild silks provide choices beyond white. If you love silk, you'll love Treenway Silks where superior quality and customer service are guaranteed.
Yarn Barn of Kansas
The Yarn Barn of Kansas has been supplying Knitters, Weavers, Spinners, and all fiber crafters and artists with yarn, patterns, equipment, and accessories since 1971. Whether you are around the corner from us in downtown Lawrence Kansas, or around the country, the Yarn Barn truly is your "local yarn store" with an experienced staff to answer all your questions. Call us today at 800-468-0035 or visit our website at www.yarnbarn-ks.com to shop, learn, and explore.
Bluebonnet Crafters, LLC
Bluebonnet Crafters, LLC, is the home of “Pin Looms ‘n Things” ™, including the patented hexagon and patent pending jewel shaped TURTLE pin looms.
Owner Gabi van Tassell offers a variety of comfortable-to-work-with pin looms for all levels of expertise, with plenty of pattern ideas and project support, along with little loom weaving essentials like replacement needles, a variety of weaving tools, and little looms related magazines and patterns.
Visit turtleloom.com for news and project ideas.