Spin-Off Presents: All About Silk eBook
From a silk worm's origins to silk production to the final yarn, this eBook looks at silk in depth. Learn to reel, spin and dye silk as well as other great facts about this luxurious fiber.
Gathered in this eBook are the absolute best articles on silk from the last thirty-five years of Spin-Off magazine.
With this eBook, you'll:
- Discover all the different species of wild silk moths from around the world
- Learn the stages of a silk moth's life, from egg to moth
- See what it takes to grow your own silk
- Gain the knowledge to spin from pure silk hankies, tops or bricks as well as silk wool blends
- Learn how to dye your own silk into radiant and vivid colors
Silk is one of the most lustrous natural fibers in the world. With this eBook you will have the knowledge and ability to turn that fiber into yarns you will love to use in your knitting, crochet, weaving, embroidery and more!