Spin-Off, Fall 1992 Digital Edition
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Sharpen your skills in spinning with the various articles in Spin-Off Fall 1992. Exploring dying techniques, learning the basics of wool processing services, and playing with cashmere are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured is part one of Measure Your Yarn including tricks to estimate and plan spinning projects through length, weight, and grist.
Also, gain inspiration for projects in purple! Purple projects include:
- Shimmering Scarf by Pat Wagner Thompson
- Soft Woven Scarf by Cynthia Williams
- Diagonal Top by Nancy Young
- "Hug-me-tight" shrug by Normal Lou Searer
- Dorset-Button Earrings by Eira Hughes
- Overshot Band by Peggy Church
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.
Easy Weaving with Little Looms Summer 2023Regular price $14.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Spring 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Handwoven March/April 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Autumn Retreat (Loveland, Colorado—Oct 29– Nov 3, 2023)Regular price From $2,799.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per