Social Marketing for Fiber Artists On Demand Web Seminar
ABOUT THE WEB SEMINAR
Whether you’re selling your wares online, promoting your next class, or sharing your latest project, social media marketing is the key to reaching new and existing customers, fans, and clients. Finding the time to use social media and identifying the “right” platforms for your work is an incredible challenge for the artist running their own business.
Jennifer has been marketing her own brand, Hydrangea Hippo, for 7 years using social media and has been consulting and strategizing for other brands since 2010. She has identified the key social networks for creative businesses and will share why and how your business should be using them.
Learn which social networks to be on, how to manage your time with scheduling tools, and what analytics can show you about your business, posts, and clients. This webinar will give you an overview of each recommended social network and what to expect from your social media marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Identify the key social networks for your creative business
- Learn why you should use social media marketing if you already have a blog or website
- Explore the types of goals that social media marketing can help your business reach
- Discover how to use tools to make managing your social networks easier
- Learn how to read analytics using 3rd party tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who don’t know why or how to use social media for their business
- Small Business Owners & Weaving & Fiber Artists who are using social media but not getting the results they want
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who are looking to promote their business in new ways
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who are looking to build an online following to demonstrate to publishers and licensees the potential in working with them
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who are struggling with finding new clients
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who have a blog and website
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who want to drive traffic to the blog/website
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who think they don’t have time to add social media marketing to their schedule
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who see the value in adding social media marketing to their skillset as a designer, instructor, and artist
- Weaving & Fiber Artists who want to take charge of their brand online
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
It started with jewelry, beading, sewing, home decor, painting, basket weaving, pottery, and cross-stitch. Marry that to an entrepreneurial spirit & at 9 years old a girl is selling her wares at craft fairs as far as her parents and grandparents would drive her. These days, Jennifer enjoys promoting crafts of all genres from sewing to scrapbooking to jewelry through her work as a social media marketing manager and strategist.
Handwoven May/June 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Summer 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
PieceWork Summer 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
10 Favorite Rigid-Heddle Projects eBookRegular price $12.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per