Handwoven, November/December 1994 Digital Edition
Discover a range of handwoven delights with the various articles in Handwoven November/December 1994. Learning about a school for fine art and weaving, reading a fabric, using a block weave, and exploring holiday weaving ideas are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured are various "Tricks ofo the Trade" for simplifying your weaving process.
Also, gain inspiration for projects for your home! Home interior projects include:
- Linen Shadow Weave Pillows by Jane Fournier
- Green Rug with Gold Bars by Barbara Stafford
- Natural Linen Runner by Susan Bradshaw
- Chair Upholstery by Sharon Alderman
- Curtains for Susan's Kitchen by Judy Steinkoenig
- Opal Green Upholstery by Joan Torgow
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell and special projects to share.
- Explore weaving techniques new and old. Get an up-close look at all of the projects.
- Test your weaving skills with projects that use doubleweave, twill, shadow weave, lace weaves, and many more.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.