Handwoven, May/June 1995 Digital Edition
Discover a range of handwoven delights with the various articles in Handwoven May/June 1995. Weaving tapestry pendants, choosing the right loom for tapestry, exploring creative examples of small tapestries, and discovering others weavers' tapestry inspiration are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured are various "Tricks of the Trade" for simplifying your weaving process.
Also, gain inspiration for projects with the process, practice, and technique of tapestry! Projects include:
- Beaded Butterfly Necklace by Lois Fronk
- Tote Bag with Tapestry Pocket by Helen Garner
- Tapestry Pendant by David Johnson
- Fuchsia Blossoms by Nancy Klos
- Pulled Wrap Tea Cozy by Marilyn Murphy
- Mountain Majesty Clutch by Dixie Thai
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell and special projects to share.
- Explore weaving techniques new and old. Get an up-close look at all of the projects.
- Test your weaving skills with projects that use doubleweave, twill, shadow weave, lace weaves, and many more.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.