Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet eBook
Spin Off Presents: Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet eBook
The Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet eBook honors fiber suppliers from the animal kingdom who make the hobby of spinning possible! The 8 easy-to-make and fun-to-create projects in this eBook aren't just for looks; they also offer skill-building and stash-busting opportunities. Create cozy mittens in a variety of natural wool colors, explore drafting and wet-felting projects to try with kids, and so much more!
From puppets and mittens to ponchos and sweaters, this eBook offers 8 great projects including:
- Estonian Hand Puppets by Anu Kotli and Carol H. Rhoades
- Moth Mittens by Sarah Anderson
- Sheepy Mittens by Amy King
- Andean Alpaca Poncho by Kaye D. Collins
- Wensley and Dale by Michelle Green
- Llama Pullover by Marianne Isager
- Pop-Pom Bunny by Mary Ellen Nichols
- Spider Hat by Nancy Roberts
Join us in saying thank you to all of our fiber friends and download your copy of Handspun Fiber Friends to Knit and Crochet today!