Get More Spun: Spinning for Sale Video Download
Turn your hobby into a small business! Selling your yarn is a great way to make your hobby self-supporting or possibly even turn a profit! Maybe you've thought about it, or maybe other people have suggested it to you or asked to buy your handspun yarn. So where should you get started? This video tutorial will show you what equipment do you need (or want), equations to help you figure out how to price your handspun yarn, how you should package it, and more!
In this video you'll learn how to:
- Determine your cost to produce, wholesale price, and retail price for your handspun yarn
- Evaluate your yarn product against the competition, and think through your best marketplace options
- Determine what equipment you need, what equipment you want, and what difference it might make.
Join expert Abby Franquemont as she walks you through the production process, shares tips on pricing, packaging, and will help you find your way through many options available for turning your hobby into a small business.
You will love this video if you:
- Want to spin specifically for sale
- Are thinking about turning your spinning hobby into a business
- Want to be able to figure out what your work is worth from a cash perspective
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Abby Franquemont, author of the bestselling spinning book Respect The Spindle, has been steeped in the fiber arts since birth. Her videos Respect the Spindle and Drafting: The Long and Short Of It are available from Interweave. She teaches spinning around the world and lives with her family in Ohio.
If you'd like to purchase the streaming version of this video, visit: Spinning for Sale