Doubleweave Basics Video Download
Four shafts, two layers, so many possibilities!
Perform amazing feats of shape, pattern, and texture! Doubleweave Basics will add new dimensions to your thinking and your weaving. Master weaver Jennifer Moore takes a fresh and logical look at this most intriguing of weave structures while exploring its myriad possibilities. In this clear, well-organized presentation you’ll learn how to:
- Weave a fabric twice the width of your loom – with no seam
- Weave a fabric with intersecting layers
- Weave pockets, a seamless tube, many seamless tubes
- Change the tie-up to get many structures on one warp
- Weave hand-manipulated lace over a plain-weave background fabric
- Weave stitched, quilted, and piqué fabrics . . . and so much more.