Best of Handwoven: Color! Everything a Weaver Needs to Know
Whenever weavers are asked what aspect of weaving they need to learn more about, they say “Color.” Unless you were an Art major, chances are you received very little color theory in school. In weaving, it is not a single color that matters, but how colors work together. With this eBook, you will learn everything you could possibly need to know about color and which colors work well together. Plus, you will get 12 great projects to test your new color knowledge!
- The Language of Color by Deb Menz
- Color Vocabulary by Karen Selk
- Complementary Napkins by Beth Ross Johnson
- Rainbow Scarf by Laura Fry
- Shadow-Weave Table Runner by Sarah Saulson
- Color in Summer and Winter by Anne Dixon
- Minuet in Color by Tracy Kaestner
- and much more!
Download your copy of Best of Handwoven: Color today!