Spin-Off, Spring 1993 Digital Edition
Sharpen your skills in spinning with the various articles in Spin-Off Spring 1993. Experimenting with cool dyeing, working with Cormo fleece, and using mini-combs are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured are several articles on creating a wide variety of different types of rugs.
Also, gain inspiration for projects with a variety of tops - even one for your cat! Projects include:
- A Handspun Afghan by Anne Field
- Brown Cotton Blouse by Patricia Emerick
- Open-Neck Vest
- The Babe's Meow by Lola Yeo
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarn.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.