Best of Handwoven: Honeycomb Technique Series eBook
Honeycomb weave structure has long been loved by weavers for its “not flat” texture. Most woven cloth is intentionally flat, with grid-like pattern potential, developing in a rectilinear fashion. Honeycomb transcends the usual grid, creating wavy lines and circular cells with three-dimensional depth.
As you will see, a range of threadings can be used for honeycomb. If you study all of the weaving in this eBook, you’ll come up with ways to create a honeycomb treadling on the warp of some other project that you are just finishing.
Loom Requirements – 9 of the projects can be woven on a four-shaft loom and 3 on an eight-shaft loom.
- Jellybean Blouse by Louise Bradley
- Baby Big in Honeycomb by Margaretha Essen-Hedin
- Honeycomb Bedspread by Sarah Fortin
- Honeycomb Vest by Sally Gelbaugh
- Country Harvest Placemats by Linda Ligon
- Honeycomb Bag by Su Bleiweiss
- Honeycomb Laptop and iPod Covers by Barbara Wainwright
- and much more!
Instantly download your copy of Best of Handwoven: Honeycomb today!