Wet Felting Video Download
Just take wool, water, and a bit of soap, and you can make instant fabric in any color and shape you can imagine. Make a purse or a hat, slippers or a garment. Embellish with silk or glitz, or make multiple layers of color. Master felter Sharon Costello will get you started on the creative craft of wet-felting with these wet-felting projects.
- The best wools for felting
- How to lay out your cloth and add designs
- How to create multiple layers with felt resist
- How to work the felt for the fabric you want
- How to make felted details to finish your projects
With Sharon's clear instruction, you'll soon be enjoying the very contemporary design possibilities of this ancient craft.
Order or Download Wet Felting today!
If you'd like to purchase the streaming version of this video, visit: Wet Felting