Weaving Overshot Video Download
Access more than 140 video courses (including this one) with a Long Thread Media All Access subscription, bringing you up close to experts in spinning, weaving, needleworking, felting, and dyeing. View Weaving Overshot on our streaming platform.
From heirloom coverlets to dazzling contemporary household textiles and garments, overshot is one of the most handsome of weave structures. Whether woven in miniature on a towel or large-scale in a rug, overshot is striking. In this video, Madelyn van der Hoogt teaches everything you need to know to explore the many faces of overshot.
- How to read, weave, and play with overshot drafts
- Techniques to achieve balanced patterns
- Why half-tones happen, and how you can use them in your designs
- How to spot and weave overshot in rose-fashion and star-fashion
- How to combine overshot threading with other treadlings with spectacular results!
- Ideas for playing with color and materials
Along with Madelyn’s video workshop, this video download gives you a printable booklet on overshot weaving, complete with planning exercises, reference materials, and overshot projects you can learn from and use. Instantly download your copy of Weaving Overshot today!
Weaving Overshot with Madelyn Van Der Hoogt
Video Download | 92 Minutes
Easy Weaving with Little Looms Summer 2023Regular price $14.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Spring 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Handwoven March/April 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Autumn Retreat (Loveland, Colorado—Oct 29– Nov 3, 2023)Regular price From $2,799.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per