Weaving on a Rigid Heddle Loom Video Download
Explore the endless possibilities of the rigid-heddle loom as Jane Patrick shows you how to take your loom to its limits!
The rigid-heddle loom--a simple device with a hard-sounding name--is remarkably versatile and easy to use. It's great for beginners, but equally great for seasoned weavers who can explore its endless potential while never getting bored. If you're accustomed to thinking of the rigid-heddle loom as a "placemat" loom, be prepared. In this 2-disc set, you'll see how to use it for all kinds of fabrics--from sturdy little rugs to sheer shawls, from simple plain weaves to complex finger manipulations to doubleweave and beyond.
Learn how to:
- Warp your loom in a matter of minutes
- Master simple finger manipulations
- Use a pick-up stick to weave any pattern you choose
- Use two heddles for fine fabrics and even double cloth
- Add clever embellishments to your weaving as you go
- And so much more!
You'll find simple explanations of dozens of techniques as Jane guides you through a handsome Sampler. Trying the next new thing with this versatile loom is almost addictive. In a good way.