Tea Rose Scarf to Knit Pattern Download
Regular price $6.50
Wrap yourself up in Katrina King's lovely Tea Rose Scarf. The lace pattern is from a jumper pattern in an issue of Fancy Needlework Illustrated magazine, which was published in the United Kingdom from 1906 to 1939.
- Finished Size: 82 inches (208.3 cm) long and 8 inches (20.3 cm) wide, after blocking
- Yarn: Knit Picks Curio, 100% cotton yarn, laceweight, 721 yard (659.3 m)/100 gram (3.5 oz) ball, 1 ball of Tea Rose
- Needles: Size 2 (2.75 mm), 10 inches (25.4 cm) straight or size needed to obtain gauge
- Notions: Waste yarn or second needle for holding stitches, tapestry needle, blocking wires and pins
- Gauge: 30 sts and 32 rows = 4 inches (10.2 cm) in lace patt, after blocking