Spin Off Summer 2020
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Uncover the long thread of spinning with Spin Off Summer 2020, the Handspun Histories Issue. Connect to cotton’s deep roots in the American Southwest. Share in a handspinner’s passion for antique spinning wheels. Learn why the United States suffered from Merino mania in the nineteenth century. Plus, get to know Karakul, a multicoated heritage sheep breed that’s a must-spin for rug weavers.
- Follow along as Stephenie Gaustad lovingly repairs Alden Amos’ handspun, handwoven shirt, thread by thread.
- Investigate the reddish and golden locks of three sheep breeds, the gingers of the fiber world.
- Learn more about weaving with hemp singles, an often overlooked bast fiber.
- Make a customized sweater that fits your shape with Josefin Waltin.
- Plus, find four projects to knit and weave.
Spin Off Spring 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Handwoven March/April 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Autumn Retreat (Loveland, Colorado—Oct 29– Nov 3, 2023)Regular price From $2,799.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
PieceWork Spring 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per