Spin-Off, Summer 1993 Digital Edition
Sharpen your skills in spinning with the various articles in Spin-Off Summer 1993. Experimenting with solar dyeing, learning how to hand card, and spinning musk ox hair are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured is an article featuring fiber artist Anne Blinks.
Also, gain inspiration for projects with baskets, ponchos, and shawls! Projects include:
- Twined Baskets by Elizabeth Jensen
- Lace Poncho by Jean Lampe
- V-shaped Shawl by Bernie Cosell and friends
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarn.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.