Spin-Off, Summer 1990 Digital Edition
In Spin-Off Summer 1990, take a look at allergic reactions to fibers, start a new adventure with angora, and even knit an alpaca child’s sweater. Explore a miriad of historical spinning like sheep-to-shawl spinners in the San Juans, Industrial Age spinning wheels, and the cashmere farm migration from China to the Rocky Mountains.
Plus, get your needles and hook out for fun and functional knit and crochet projects with your very own handspun thread!
- Knit Cashmere Sweater Vest by Ann Dooling
- Crocheted Baby Jacket by Rita Buchanan
- Knit Toddler's Alpaca Sweater by Patricia Emerick
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.