Spin-Off, Summer 1987 Digital Edition
This out-of-print and hard-to-find issue of Spin-Off explore spinning llama wool, handspinning for babies, learning to adjust the bands of the flyer and bobbin on your spinning wheel, using handspun cotton on a knitting machine, weaving with handspun, and more!
Projects in this issue include a knitted Starburst Medallion Sweater, cute little knitted French Baby Booties, and a knitted llama wool sweater.
Table of Contents:
- Show and Tell Gallery
- Professional Spinner by Rhys Cartwright-Jones
- Wool Forum: Growing & Working by Ron Parker
- Loving Touches: Handspinning for Babies by Beth Hayes
- Learning to Adjust the Bands that Govern the Flyer & Bobbin by Celia Quinn
- Samplings by Lynn DeRose Mason
- Llama Wool by Carolyn Smith
- Sky Celebration by Anita Luvera Mayer
- Machine Knitting with Handspun Cotton: First Experiments by Anne Warren
- Save the Twist: Warping and Weaving with Overtwisted Yarns by Mary Frame
- Northwest Spinners: Success for Them, a Challenge for You by Jean Molinari
This is a scanned version of a physical magazine.