Spin-Off, Spring 1991 Digital Edition
Full of spinning techniques and informative articles, Spin-Off Spring 1991 features the ABC’s of a sheep-to-shawl strategy. Learn how to create a winning team for any sheep-to-shawl spinning competition and even view sample rules. Already an experience team? Read updated rules from today's spinning competitions for advanced tips and tricks.
Get inspired for new projects with these two articles:
- Determine how much yarn you need for your next project with How Much Yarn is Enough. Distinguish weight, needle sizes, yarn requirements, and receive extra notes for crocheters.
- Discover fabulous fine thread in Why Spin Fine? Learn man reasons whiy fine thread can help you improve technique and broaden your spinning horizons.
Plus knit an angora and Merino pullover and weave friendship scarves with your handspun.
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.