Spin-Off, Spring 1990 Digital Edition
Spin-Off Spring 1990 is all about spinning tricks of the trade that will really make your thread and handspun projects flawless. Realize the value of not planning, get the scoop on plying, create a beginner's problem checklist, and learn the simple steps to start your own spinning guild. Plus acquaint yourself with the sheep bread Jacob and start a new project with its wool!
Spin, knit, and weave several unique items including a basketweave hat and natural-colored rugs:
- Knit Triangular Shawl by Betty Amos
- Knit Basketweave Hat by Betty Amos
- Knit Gray Ribbed Sweater by Rita Buchanan
- Knit Basic Crewneck Sweater by Jacqueline Fee
- Handwoven Rug in Natural Colors
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.