Spin-Off, Spring 1989 Digital Edition
Learn how to be both efficient and resourceful with Spin-Off Spring 1989. Explore novelty yarns including seed-knot, corkscrew, and cotton string core; get to know the rambouillet sheep breed; tune up your wheel with simple maintenance; and discover the advantages and disadvantages of knitting machines.
Plus, spin for several fun weaving projects with Spin-Off Spring 1989:
- Ramie Blouse by Rita Buchanan
- Fleece Rug by Anne Field
- "Rag" Rug by Pat Slaven and Cathi Botonkay
- Magic Bags by Pat Slaven
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.