Spin-Off Presents: Color: A Spinner's Guide to Dyeing and Blending eBook
Learn how to put together a colorful palette for your new project with confidence! Color: A Spinner's Guide to Dyeing and Blending combines the advice from five master colorists who will inspire, reassure, and inform! This eBook is just what you need to choose a color scheme and bring it to life in your yarn!
You'll love this eBook if:
- You are interested in learning how to dye your own handspun
- You want to learn different dyeing techniques such as dyeing with food coloring, a crockpot, or a drum-carder
- You want to create color combinations such as neutrals, muted rainbows, bold primaries and more
- You are looking for the perfect book on dyeing and blending
Table of Contents:
- Color Inspirations
- Dyeing with Food Coloring
- Crockpot Dyeing
- Lanaset Dyes
- Color Blending for the Spinner
- Blending Colors at the Wheel
- Designing with a Color Wheel
Download Color: A Spinner's Guide to Dyeing and Blending today!