Spin-Off, Fall 1990 Digital Edition
Take your spinning from amateur to professional with this issue of Spin-Off. Photograph your textiles with proper angles and lighting, write in spinner’s shorthand, and learn about the ancient spinning techniques found in excavated textiles from Chancay, Peru. Plus, prioritize your spinning with featured articles to help you find time for projects.
Start your spinning career with these beautiful woven and knitted pieces:
- A Woven Indigo Cape by Rita Buchanan
- Woven Gotland Afghan by Gisela Evitt
- Knit Rainbow Silk Scarf by Nacy Morey
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by spinners from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet spinners with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of spinning techniques. Get an up-close look at piles of gorgeous handspun yarns and learn how to make them for yourself.
- Test your spinning skills with projects that use your handspun yarns.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.