PieceWork Summer 2023
Put on your detective hat and join us as we demystify some favorite fiber facts and fantasies. Create one of our captivating needlework projects that are based on historic techniques and uncover clues to some enduring textile puzzles. After all, the word “clue” comes from the old English “clew” which means a ball of yarn or thread!
- Craft a captivating little bobbin lace bird with Karen Thompson
- Unveil the compelling lore of Irish cabled sweaters with Carol Sulcoski and Meg Swansen
- Knit a counterpane square and follow Joyce Noverr as she unfolds the enigma of knitted quilts in Anne of Green Gables
- Cross-stitch Deanna Hall West’s magical pincushion that features a pair of frolicking Victorian dragons
- From Greek gods to griffins: Evelyn MacMillan reveals exciting stories executed in fine lace
- Try an intriguing Andean stitch: solve the intricacies of Kumpay with Linda Ligon and Laverne Waddington