PieceWork Spring 2023
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Find out about needlework education throughout time and different cultures, from hand-to-hand knowledge to twenty-first century virtual classes. See what you’ll learn!
- Enter the world of knitting legend Meg Swansen who learned from Elizabeth Zimmermann, her knitting-legend mother.
- Peek into the history and beauty and master the stitches of Hungarian írásos
- Create a lace shawl that is based on the famed knitting charts of Herbert Niebling.
- Jump back in time to discover needlework themes throughout the pages of Louisa May Alcott’s stories.
- Be mesmerized by a pinwheel motif shawl based upon a Weldon’s motif and designed by a left-handed crocheter.
- Witness the wonder of Andean needlecrafts, as seen through the eyes of local children.