PieceWork, November/December 1994 Digital Edition
Adventure through time and cultures with PieceWork’s November/December 1994 Digital Download. From Amish and Hmong needlework, to Hispanic embroidery and Japanese thread balls, your projects will begin to have a life of their own! Learn the textile roots of the materials you use, discover the origin stories that sparked weaving methods, and try new, global techniques. Easy to download and convenient to use, the November/December 1994 issue will have you exploring ethnic traditions.
Articles and Projects include:
- Shisha Embroidery: The Mirror Work of Gujarat
- Shish Ornaments to stitch
- Scraps of Silk, Bags of Whimsy: Japanese Chirimen Bags
- Chirimen Bags to Sew
- In the Land of Sun and Sea: Molas and their Makers
- A Mola Sewing Kit to Stitch
- And more!