PieceWork, May/June 2014 Digital Edition
In this seventh annual, ever-popular lace issue, explore the history and magic of lace. From 15th and 16th century Venetian monasteries to present day Japan, discover articles and projects for knitted, tatted (both needle and shuttle), bobbin, and crocheted lace.
In the May/June 2014 issue of PieceWork, you’ll find instructions for an heirloom Irish crocheted christening bonnet, stunning lacy knitted socks fit for a queen, a delicate tatted scarf, and much more!
Projects featured in PieceWork May/June 2014 include:
- Rachel Lace Shawl to Knit by Evelyn A. Clark
- A needle-Tatted Lace Edging and Corner to Make designed by Leisa ReFalo
- Pine-Tree Stole: An Orenburg Classic to Knit by Galina A. Khmeleva
- A Christening Bonnet to Irish Crochet by Maire Treanor
- Queen Victoria's Stockings to Knit, A Modern Take by Debbie O'Neill
- A Lacy Scarf to Shuttle-Tat by Tomoko Morimoto
- Lacy Bridal Headpiece to Crochet by Theresa Cromyak
- And more!
Order your copy of PieceWork's 7th annual lace issue today!