Product Visibility and Promotion for Fiber Artists: How to Get Your Product in Customers' Hands On Demand Web Seminar
Have you always wanted to start your own business selling your handwoven and textile goods? Have you had trouble getting your products seen by the public? Or are you nervous about taking that step into marketing yourself as a fiber artist?
Robyn Spady is going to help you expand your business and sell your products to the public. In this web seminar she will discuss many aspects to marketing and promotion. She will cover product placement, social media marketing, and things to give you a competitive edge.
You will learn:
- Whether you should be marketing in galleries, at craft shows, trunk shows, or online
- The difference between advertising and publicity
- How to build your own press kit for maximum promotion
- The advantages of working with other artists to help each other with promotion
- About the different social media outlets and how to use them
- Things that will give you a competitive edge in your market
If you are serious about selling your textile goods, then this is 90 minutes you don’t want to miss. Can’t make it to the live event? No, problem. Register now and you will receive a recording of the event afterwards.
About the Instructor:
Robyn Spady learned to weave in 1969. She completed HGA's Certificate of Excellence (COE) in 2004 with the specialized study Loom-controlled Stitched Double Cloth. In addition to weaving, Robyn spent nearly 20 years in “corporate America” working in a variety of positions, including a management consultant focused on marketing and communications. She has been a full-time professional weaver since 2001.