Handwoven September/October 2018 Digital Edition
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The September/October issue of Handwoven celebrates weaving guilds and the creativity and friendship they inspire. Just about every project in this issue was woven to satisfy the parameters of group exchanges, challenges, or studies. Five guilds are represented in this issue with 13 projects that are now ours to enjoy:
- Three towels woven by the Syracuse Weavers Guild, which challenged its members to use all of the colors from a Tintes Naturales kit to weave towels (with the added benefit of aiding the Mayan Hands Natural Dye Project).
- Five coordinating napkins woven by members of the Silver City Weavers’ Tea study group based on a photograph from a Sierra Club calendar.
- A scarf by Kathi Keller and Linda Gettmann from the Central Oregon Spinners and Weavers Guild that is the result of a study of supplementary warp monk’s belt.
- Towels by Elizabeth Evans of the Etobicoke Handweavers and Spinners study group, woven in response to the group’s participation in an exhibit at the Royal Museum of Canada about the iconic book Keep Me Warm One Night.
- Three shadow-weave projects from the South Coast Weavers and Spinners Guild of Southern California, whose weave structures study group chose the topic of shadow weave as its 2016 topic.
Handwoven May/June 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Summer 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
PieceWork Summer 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
10 Favorite Rigid-Heddle Projects eBookRegular price $12.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per