Handwoven, November/December 1995 Digital Edition
Discover a range of handwoven delights with the various articles in Handwoven November/December 1995. Creating a perpetual calendar, exploring the arts and crafts movement, and being inspired by captivating Oriental rugs are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured are various "Tricks of the Trade" for simplifying your weaving process.
Also, gain inspiration for projects with arts & crafts textiles, easy accents, and woven containers! Projects include:
- Long Laced Vest by Virginia West
- Treasure Boxed by Diane Woods
- Alpaca Scarf by Chris Switzer
- Frank Lloyd Wright Rug by Kelly Marshall
- Topaz Lights Lap Robe by Barbara Elkins
- Oriental Pillow Set by Janice Jones
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell and special projects to share.
- Explore weaving techniques new and old. Get an up-close look at all of the projects.
- Test your weaving skills with projects that use doubleweave, twill, shadow weave, lace weaves, and many more.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.