Handwoven, November/December 1990 Digital Edition
In the November/December 1990 issue of Handwoven weave for the home including good upholsteries, dining mat, and decor pieces. Plus, get inspired by simple tops for fall that have the perfect mix of simplicity and attractiveness. Learn the customs of Iban weaving of the Sarawak, simple methods of overdyeing with fiber-reactive dyes, and designing fabric tips from an interior fabric designer.
With dozens of projects, this issue is sure to keep your hands busy in winter.
- Ice and Sky rug
- Gray and Rose blanket
- Twill table runner
- String Yarn pillow
- Coordinating upholstery and pillow fabrics
- Door curtain
- Quilt Block towels and curtains
- Wedding present pillows
- My Favorite vest
- Last-Minute blouse
- Shawled tunic
- Double pockets
- Mounatin Avens table runner
- More with Fewer fabric
- Warm and Easy winter hat and scarf
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of weaving techniques. Get an up-close look at new skills and brush up on old techniques with articles written by professional weavers.
- Test your weaving skills with projects to wear and display in the home.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.