Handwoven, March/April 1995 Digital Edition
Discover a range of handwoven delights with the various articles in Handwoven March/April 1995. Using a two-bobbin boat shuttle, creating origami-inspired tops, designing for different body shapes, and selling your weaving work are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured are various "Tricks of the Trade" for simplifying your weaving process.
Also, gain inspiration for projects with tops & jackets, rags, spring linens, and dots! Projects include:
- Daisy Chain Runner by Alison Irwin
- Fringed-Rage Book Bag by Ann Haushild
- Glad Rag Scarves by Johanna Erickson
- Summer & Winter Dishtowels by Janet St. Lawrence
- Seeing Spots Vest by Teresa Kennard
- Black Magic Jacket Fabric by Jean Scorgie
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell and special projects to share.
- Explore weaving techniques new and old. Get an up-close look at all of the projects.
- Test your weaving skills with projects that use doubleweave, twill, shadow weave, lace weaves, and many more.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.