Handwoven, March/April 1993 Digital Edition
If you are hoping to improve your “loom room” and weave children’s clothing, the March/April 1993 Handwovenmagazine has what you’re looking for!
Make your “loom room” in the March/April 1993 issue of Handwoven Magazine!
Make your “loom room” more organized and enjoyable with projects such as a shuttle holder you’ll be proud to hang on your wall, a comfortable rya loom bench pad, and a clever “thread catcher” that can be attached directly to the loom. Also in this issue is a special section on weaving children’s clothing.
Discover contemporary fiber and weaving secrets feature articles of this issue:
- Explore weaving ergonomics and how proper posture can prevent back pain while weaving.
- Read a review of a fiver exhibit in Loveland, CO museum and gallery.
- Choose the best treadle loom with a teacher/shop owner’s options.
- Design for home and body with designs by several reknown weavers.
- Weave a wicker basket inspired by a Mexican blanked by Flo Hoppe.
Enjoy weaving projects for you, the kids, and the loom room with these 15 patterns!
- Pillows Inspired by African Baskets by Loise Bradley
- Mock Damask Table by Tuija Hannikainen
- Log Cabin Upholstery by Vicki Tardy
- Poppana Jack by Maureen McNulty
- Ritzy Rag Top by Betty Beard
- Tucked Blouse by Virginia West
- Teddy Bear Outfit and Striped Jumpsuit by Susan E. J. White
- Top for Max by Jean Scorgie
- Notebook Cover by Jean Scorgie
- Thread Catcher by Sharon Alderman
- Rya Loom Bench Pad by Janice Jones
- Shuttle Holder by Margaret Gaynes
- Contemporary Rag Placemats by Linda Hendrickson
- Rosepath Plaid Dish Towel by Barbara Kessler
- Swatch Collection #27 by Sharon Alderman
Get your copy of the January/February 1993 Handwoven Magazine and build your “loom room!”