Handwoven, March/April 1992 Digital Edition
The March/April 1992 issue of Handwoven magazine has all your weaving basics for lace weaving including Swedish, huck, leno, and Bronson as well as weaving patterns for baby.
Explore weaving lace and woven baby projects in the March/April 1992 issue of Handwoven Magazine
Learn all about lovely lace weaves then, take your knowledge to the loom and weave up one of this issue’s elegant projects including Bronson place mats or a huck lace blanket. Also featured is a section on weaving for babies.
The feature articles of this issue will introduce you to weaving legends and new patterns:
- Explore the latest swatch collection inspired by an opera.
- Discover co-owners of a weaving shop, Kathy Bright and Vicky Tardy, and their collaborative weaving experience.
- Look at lace and begin weaving with several lace weaving projects including 8-shaft lace samples.
- Learn problem solving tips and attitude adjustments during weaving projects.
- Eliminate “do not” from your weaving vocabulary with creative exploration of fiber combinations.
- Study the work of fellow weavers in an inspiring scarf gallery.
Test weaving skills, new lace techniques, and make baby projects with a 19 patterns!
- Turquoise and Lilac Table Runner by Margaret Gaynes
- Swatch Collection #25 by Sharon Alderman
- Silk Scarves in Huck Lace by Vicki Tardy
- Bronson Silk Scarves by Kathy Bright
- Towels on a Striped Warp Vicki Tardy and Kathy Bright
- Color Block Top by Betty Linn Davenport
- Flower Child Top by Jean Scorgie
- Bronson Lace Runner by Bob Owen
- Turned Bronson Lace Placemats by Kathryn Wertenberger
- Linen Top and Shorts by Teresa Kennard
- Diagonal Lace Blanket by Vicki Tardy
- Plaid Baby Blanket by Joanne Parrish George
- Overshot Baby Blanket by Patricia Palson
- Twill-Block Baby Blanket by Carole D. Strickler
- Baby Booties by Louetta Heindl Kambic
- Baby Gnome Hood by Linda Courtney
- Bordered Baby Bibs by Annette Swan Schipf
- Napkins with Huck “Knots”
- Swedish Lace Pillowcase by Donna Muller
Get your copy of the March/April 1992 Handwoven magazine and make lace!