Handwoven, March/April 1991 Digital Edition
Similar to the months this Handwoven represents, the Handwoven March/April 1991 issue is sure to give you new projects during the transition out of winter and into warmer weather. Plus, design in blocks for summer & winter, use computers assisted loom hardware, and push the possibilities with simple symmetrial designs.
This issue is filled with over 10+ patterns and projects to enjoy summer, winter, and year-round:
- Summer & Winter Vest
- Sweater "Flock"
- Silk Scark in Three-tire Unit Weave
- Winter Nights Pillow
- Summer & Winter Place Mats
- Wave Crest Rug
- Striped Silk Jacket
- Summer & Winter Sweaters
- Swatch Collection #23
- Fabric for Interiors #17 Simple Pleasures for the Bath
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of weaving techniques. Get an up-close look at new skills and brush up on old techniques with articles written by professional weavers.
- Test your weaving skills with projects to wear and display in the home.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.