Handwoven, March/April 1990 Digital Edition
Full of window dressings, the Handwoven March/April 1990 will give your windows shades to wear proudly. Also in this magazine are projects for super simple tops, table topper placemats and cloths, and design-your-own skirt patterns.
Learn new types of weaving as well as new ways to priorities weaving projects.
- Discover how one thing leads to another in the thick and thin of shadow weaving.
- Give yourself time with ideas for planning projects that will keep you weaving.
- Get inspirations from a weaver who learns that you should never say never.
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of weaving techniques. Get an up-close look at new skills and brush up on old techniques with articles written by professional weavers.
- Test your weaving skills with projects to wear and display in the home.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.