Handwoven, March/April 1989 Digital Edition
Learn everything you need to know to get started weaving with linen, from dyeing the fiber to handling and weaving with it. In this issue you’ll find projects for beginners and more advanced linen-weavers alike, including a section devoted to reproductions of historical linen cloths.
Highlights of this magazine include:
- Weaving with Linen: The Cloth of the Ancients by Lineda Heinrich
- Linen Inspiration with designs by Jo Goodrich, Bep Kamphuis, Louise Bradley, and Kaino Leethem
- America's LInen by Kax Wilson
- Reproduction Linens with designs by Mary Elva Congleton Erf, Patricia Mansfield, and Constance LaLena
- Linen Yarns Resources List
- Simple Lace Mat
- Simple Plaid Placemats
- Barley Corn Blouse
- Damask Blouse
- and much more!
Instantly download your copy of Handwoven March/April 1989 now!