Handwoven, January/February 1995 Digital Edition
Discover a range of handwoven delights with the various articles in Handwoven January/February 1995. Weaving with a honeycomb design, creating a functional coat, and playing with patterns are just a few of things you'll read about within these pages. Also featured are various "Tricks of the Trade" for simplifying your weaving process.
Also, gain inspiration for projects with texture, felt, and fun borders! Projects include:
- Evening Gown by Teresa Kennard
- Wind-and-Weather Coat by Audrey Homme
- Double-Faced Honeycomb Throw by Sharon Alderman
- Reversible Felted Vest by Donna Lee Sullivan
- Aran Puzzle Sweater by Terry Newhouse
- Clasped Weft Scarf by Sue McFarland
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell and special projects to share.
- Explore weaving techniques new and old. Get an up-close look at all of the projects.
- Test your weaving skills with projects that use doubleweave, twill, shadow weave, lace weaves, and many more.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.