Handwoven, January/February 1991 Digital Edition
Weave for special occasions including a wedding, anniversary, baby blessing and more with the January/February 1991 issue of Handwoven. Plus, get to know infamous textile designer Jack Lenor Larsen, start a new color and weave project, and stay cozy with four classic woven coat patterns.
Weave several seasonal clothing and home items with this issue:
- Felted Jacket
- Coat of Many Looks
- Blanket Coat
- Distorted Warp and weft Jacket
- Color-and-Weave Scarves
- Color-and-Weave Blanket
- "Carved Stone" Table Runner
- Weft-Faced Twill Rag Rug
- Pick-and Pick Rag Coaster
- "Adobe Spice" Placemats
- Scarf with Weft-Backed Bands
- Stitched Double-Cloth Coat Fabric
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of weaving techniques. Get an up-close look at new skills and brush up on old techniques with articles written by professional weavers.
- Test your weaving skills with projects to wear and display in the home.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.