Handwoven, January/February 1990 Digital Edition
The January/February 1990 issue of Handwoven features fuzzy fabrics and special dye techniques. Flip through a collection of cotton projects of easy spring and summer weaving and a special feature on sewing with handwovens including a Tibetan hat and sweater embellishment.
Plus practice your skills and try new techniques:
- Explore the art of warp painting with an easy painted-warp belt
- Practice three pile with three pillow projects illustrating technique and designs
- Weave a fun and furry Mardi Gras evening jacket fit with novelty yarn.
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by weavers from all over the world. In each issue, you’ll meet weavers with unique stories to tell.
- Explore a variety of weaving techniques. Get an up-close look at new skills and brush up on old techniques with articles written by professional weavers.
- Test your weaving skills with projects to wear and display in the home.
- And so much more!
This issue was scanned from an original print issue.