Handwoven, January/February 1989 Digital Edition
Learn how to design ecclesiastical textiles from the experts or weave up one of the faith-themed projects such as a liturgical stole and a Jewish prayer shawl. Also in this issue are tips for weaving doublewidth including an article on how to “fold” a weaving draft.
Highlights of this magazine include:
- Winter wraps for men
- A conversation with Theo Moorman, well known British weaver
- Tips for Weaving Double Width by Carol Strickler
- Liturgical Weaving by Terry Rodman
- The Work of the Weaver in Colors by Phyllis W. Kantor
- The Swirl by Virginia West
- Silk Lace Shawl by Sharon Alderman
- Harbinger of Spring Placemats by Kathleen Neet-Seibold
- Handspun Green Blanket by Margaret Gaynes
- and much more!
Instantly download your copy of Handwoven Jan/Feb 1989 now!