Handwoven, January/February 1989 Digital Edition
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Learn how to design ecclesiastical textiles from the experts or weave up one of the faith-themed projects such as a liturgical stole and a Jewish prayer shawl. Also in this issue are tips for weaving doublewidth including an article on how to “fold” a weaving draft.
Highlights of this magazine include:
- Winter wraps for men
- A conversation with Theo Moorman, well known British weaver
- Tips for Weaving Double Width by Carol Strickler
- Liturgical Weaving by Terry Rodman
- The Work of the Weaver in Colors by Phyllis W. Kantor
- The Swirl by Virginia West
- Silk Lace Shawl by Sharon Alderman
- Harbinger of Spring Placemats by Kathleen Neet-Seibold
- Handspun Green Blanket by Margaret Gaynes
- and much more!
Instantly download your copy of Handwoven Jan/Feb 1989 now!
Easy Weaving with Little Looms Summer 2023Regular price $14.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Spring 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Handwoven March/April 2023Regular price $9.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Spin Off Autumn Retreat (Loveland, Colorado—Oct 29– Nov 3, 2023)Regular price From $2,799.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per