Handwoven 2018 Collection Download
Regular price $19.99 Sale price
Enjoy all five issues of Handwoven magazine from 2018 in one digital bundle! This collection includes:
- January/February 2018 Digital Issue: From hemp and organic cotton to locally produced wool and recycled fibers, today’s weavers have a vast array of eco-friendly materials available. This issue of Handwoven celebrates eco-friendly producers and the weavers who choose them.
- March/April 2018 Digital Issue: This issue explores how cloth has been used to proclaim our family and community origins. The projects in this issue tell stories and honor rituals and customs from cultural groups far and wide.
- May/June 2018 Digital Issue: This issue of Handwoven is dedicated to inspired ideas and going from concept to cloth. The 12 projects in this issue cover a wide range of weave structures including doubleweave, shadow weave, and beyond.
- September/October 2018 Digital Issue: Celebrate weaving guilds and the creativity and friendship they inspire with this issue ofHandwoven.
- November/December 2018 Digital Issue: This issue is all about lovely lace and lacelike weave structures.