Fingerless Mitts for All Seasons: Pattern eBook
Fetching and fun to make, fingerless mitts meld traditional and tech-friendliness in the nicest of ways—you can warm up your hands and wield your mobile phone with ease. They do not require a large amount of yarn and making them is a great way to learn a new technique, or try a new fiber, in a project that is an approachable size.
This exclusive collection of five of our favorite patterns—one for each season, plus an end-of-year bonus pattern—will make your fingers itch to knit!
Inside you'll find:
- “Keep Them Warm” Wristlets to Knit by Susan Strawn
- Ruhnu Mitts to Knit designed by Riina Tomberg with pattern by Nancy Bush
- Festival Lace Mitts to Knit by Inna Voltchkova
- Fingerless Rovaniemi Mittens to Knit by Leena Kariniemi-Alve
- Mehndi-Inspired Wedding Mitts to Knit by Katrina King
Collected from past issues of PieceWork magazine, we hope you enjoy exploring all the seasons with the projects in this special eBook collection.