Felt-It: Gnome Ornaments Video Download
In this video, you will learn how to make your own needle-felted gnome ornaments. Anita Osterhaug will walk you through the process of making these cute little gnomes, from set-up to finishing, and soon you'll be making a whole group of your own to put on your tree!
- Different colors of wool to use to make the gnome (the coarser, the better)
- Some curly fiber that can be use for a beard/hair
- An image of a gnome to use for inspiration
- Needle felting supplies (needles, foam block, etc.)
- Sewing needle and thread
- Embroidery floss to use for details
Download your copy of Felt It: Gnome Ornaments today!