Double-Faced Tablet Weaving Video Download
Access more than 140 video courses (including this one) with a Long Thread Media All Access subscription, bringing you up close to experts in spinning, weaving, needleworking, felting, and dyeing. View Double-Faced Tablet Weaving on our streaming platform.
Imagine a 4-shaft loom you can carry in your pocket! With double-faced tablet weaving, you can create reversible bands patterned with geometric patterns, figures, or letters, perfect for use as belts, straps, bookmarks, or to embellish other weaving projects. In this video, John Mullarkey teaches the fundamentals of double-faced tablet weaving, including:
- Tablet-weaving tools and materials
- How to read a double-faced draft
- Warping for double-faced tablet weaving
- Techniques for successful weaving, including managing twist direction and fixing mistakes
- Weaving twill patterns with cards
- How to design and chart your own double-faced patterns
With double-faced tablet weaving, you have the freedom to design patterns as you weave and go wherever your imagination leads you. John makes it easy and fun to explore the wonderful world of tablet-woven bands.
Order your copy of Double-Faced Tablet Weaving with John Mullarkey today!
This 125-minute weaving workshop is available on 2-disc DVD Set or as a video download in standard or high definition.