Tablet Weaving Made Easy Video Download
Tablet Weaving Made Easy with John Mullarkey
Weaving Video Workshop
Imagine a 4-shaft loom you can carry in your pocket! Using the age-old art of tablet weaving (or card weaving), you can create beautifully patterned bands to use as belts, straps, bookmarks, or to embellish other weaving projects. In this video, John Mullarkey teaches everything you need to know to make your own tablet-woven bands:
- Tablet-weaving tools and materials
- How to read a tablet-weaving draft
- How to warp with cards
- Techniques for successful weaving, including managing selvedges and fixing mistakes
- How to design your own patterns
- How to finish your tablet-woven bands
Tablet weaving is endlessly fascinating: Just turn the cards and watch the patterns emerge. John makes it easy, and his excitement is infectious, so join him and a millennium of weavers in celebrating this ancient art
Order your copy of Tablet Weaving Made Easy with John Mullarkey today!
This 120-minute weaving workshop is available on 2-disc DVD Set or as a video download in standard or high definition.