A Medallion of Frisado de Valladolid-Style Lace to Stitch Download
Regular price $6.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Carolyn Wetzel’s stellar frisado de Valladolid-style lace medallion is the perfect introduction to this centuries-old technique.
- Gtermann S303 Thread, size 100/3, 100% silk, 100 meter (109.4 yd)/spool, 1 spool each of Red and Burgundy
- Access Commodities Gilt Smooth Passing Thread, Fine #4 with Silk Core (Met-4653), 18 meter (19.7 yd)/spool, 1 spool
- Pellon Apparel Interfacing, medium-weight woven sew-in, SF785, 55% cotton/45% polyester, 2 squares, 4 inches (10.2 cm) each
- Paper, White, 2 squares, 4 inches (10.2 cm) each
- Con-Tact Self-Adhesive Clear Covering, matte finish, 1 square, 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- John James Needles, size 28 tapestry and size 9 embroidery
- Sewing thread, 1 spool of Dark Green
- Fire Mountain Gems Round Hoop, H20-4108FY, Focal, gold-plated steel, 2 inches (50 mm) in diameter with 4 internal loops
- YLI Wonder Invisible Thread, size .004, 1,500 yard/spool, 1 spool of Smoke (used to attach lace to the metal hoop)
- Scissors, embroidery and another pair to cut metal thread
- Jewelry pliers